10 Best Car Vacuum Cleaners ( Corded and Cordless)
Cars are meant to get dirty. So, no matter how much you try to keep your vehicle from getting dirty, the inevitable will always happen. Sand, dust, grime, leaves and others will definitely find a place in you car's interior, they are just unstoppable, but then, they can be easily gotten rid of, thanks to the car vacuum cleaner. There is a wide range of these cleaners available in the market, but following in our car vacuum cleaner reviews, are the 10 best models that you will find.
- 10 Best Automobile Vacuum Cleaners - Reviews
- 1. Black & Decker CHV1410L Cordless Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. Dirt Devil Scorpion Corded Bright Red Colored Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. Black & Decker 12-Volt Pivoting Nose & Cyclonic Action Vacuum Cleaner
- 4. Black & Decker Pivoting Lithium-Ion Cordless Car Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Corded Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. Black & Decker FHV1200W Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. ArmorAll Wet/Dry Corded Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. Dyson V6 Hand-Held Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. Hotor Wet & Dry Mini Hand-Held Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. Bissell Cleanview Corded Vacuum Cleaner
- What to Look for When Buying a Vacuum Cleaner for Your Car
10 Best Automobile Vacuum Cleaners - Reviews
1. Black & Decker CHV1410L Cordless Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner
Editor's Rating: (4.3 / 5)
Black & Decker's CHV1410L is a 16 Volts hand-held vacuum cleaner, that can be used for a variety of jobs way beyond the car. The device features a pre-filter and a filter, which are both washable. The dirt bowl and its other parts are also washable. Its cyclonic action spins dirt and debris away from the filter, keeping their suction power thereby steady.
It comes with its long-necked attachment, which is great for vacuuming both on normal surfaces, as well as inside crevices and other hard-to-reach places. The package comes delivered with a charging base, and can hold its charge for up to 18 months, based on its use of quality Lithium batteries. Additionally, Black & Decker also backs up this device with a 2-year warranty.
- Features a high quality battery that can hold its current for up to 18 months after charging, making this vacuum cleaner an ever-ready tool for your car and other jobs.
- Uses a see-through dirt container, which allows you to know when it needs emptying and cleaning.
- Filter is kept clean from cyclonic action, creating a stable suction power thereby.
- It comes with a limited 2-year warranty
- This vacuum cleaner is designed with nice curves, but it ends up looking like a piece of equipment from the 1970s.
If you are the type of person that loves simple but efficient and reliable machines or devices, then this one should be for you. It is probably the best handheld vacuum for car interiors of people who love curves and curvy items. Made by Black & Decker, a reputable brand in the home appliances world, this vacuum cleaner will assist you even way beyond simply cleaning your car, because it can be used efficiently in many other areas around the house.
2. Dirt Devil Scorpion Corded Bright Red Colored Vacuum Cleaner
Editor's Rating: (4.3 / 5)
The Scorpion is a lightweight and bag-less vacuum cleaner designed by Dirt Devil. Its bright red color makes it unique and easily recognizable. Weighing just 3.75 lbs., this cleaner features a 7 Amps powerful motor. Its bag-less design allows for faster cleanups of your car, as well as your house interior and elsewhere.
Also intelligently integrated into the vacuum cleaner, is a quick-flip crevice tool, which can simply be flipped to provide a long enough tube for cleaning hard to reach places. When you are done with it, simply flipping it back turns your vacuum cleaner back into a compact piece of equipment. Dirt Devil backs it up with a 3-year warranty.
- With its very lightweight design, this vacuum cleaner weighs just 3.75 lbs, allowing for a quick and almost effortless cleaning sessions.
- With a 16-feet long power cord, you have more freedom of movement.
- It features a 7 Amps motor, which delivers enough suction power to get the job done as quickly as possible.
- It also features a bag-less design, which makes it easier to be used.
- It lacks a battery, and so cannot store energy to be used later, making it a corded device. Although it has a long power cord, the flexibility it offers is still limited.
If you like affordable solutions, then this is the way to go. Dirt Devil Scorpion is quite affordable, and yet, will aid you in properly cleaning your car, house, couch and pet. It's lightweight, ease of use, suction power and popular brand, make it a great product.
3. Black & Decker 12-Volt Pivoting Nose & Cyclonic Action Vacuum Cleaner
Editor's Rating: (3.9 / 5)
Black & Decker has been creating high quality products since 1910, and this pivoting-nose car vacuum cleaner, contributes to the cementing of that legacy. Designed with a cyclonic action system, the dirt gets pulled away from the filter, leading to a steady suction power. The filter is dishwasher safe, and the vac can be folded in half for easy storage.
It comes with a 16-foot power cord, an upholstery brush, a crevice tool, a pre-filter and the filter, as well as a storage bag and a flexible hose. Its long nose and even crevice tool will guarantee that you reach all the corners in your vehicle, and the ease of use, plus its futuristic design, and a 2-year warranty, make this tool a great buy any day.
- It comes with accessories, including a brush, crevice tool, hose and a storage bag.
- 16-foot power cord which includes a cigarette socket plug for power supply to clean your car.
- The device features a pivoting nozzle which allows you to position it as you would like, and get your cleaning done very well.
- Perfectly positioned finger-tip control.
- Being a corded device restricts its usage versatility
Black & Decker specifically designed this vacuum cleaner for those vehicle owners that want a reliable and complete car cleaning kit, without the complications of batteries and chargers. A simple plug and use design, with no batteries to keep an eye on, makes this device the best auto vacuum for those who seek quality and simplicity.
4. Black & Decker Pivoting Lithium-Ion Cordless Car Vacuum Cleaner
Editor's Rating: (4.1 / 5)
If you need serious vacuuming power in a lightweight and compact machine, then take a good look at this one. This vacuum cleaner features a 20 Volts system which provides constant suction power to get all your cleaning jobs done quickly and efficiently. It is also cordless, and can be used anywhere you please.
It design is a result of the long history and experience of Black & Decker, and its mobility makes it able to be used almost anywhere a vac is needed. It comes with standard accessories, including a brush, crevice tool, filters and a charging base. It is one of the best cordless car vacuum cleaners that you can get. There is also a 2-year Black & Decker warranty supporting this car vacuum cleaner.
- Features high quality Lithium battery that holds its charge for a very long time
- Includes a crevice tool to enable you to reach all those hard to reach places
- Features a 3-stage filtration system, with washable filters and other parts as well.
- Comes with a charging base and many other accessories.
If you want the very best vacuum cleaner for your car and for other cleaning jobs around the house, and you are not bothered about price, then this Black & Decker could be for you. Its cordless design makes it universally usable, and its lightweight and trendy design makes it a lovely product to have around you.
5. Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Corded Vacuum Cleaner
Editor's Rating: (4.2 / 5)
Eureka EasyClean is a uniquely designed and odd looking machine, that will clear away the dust and dirt in your vehicle or house. It features a revolutionary rolling brush that not only speeds up your cleaning job, but that also helps you to clean better. it has a powerful suction power, and its dust container is washable.
It can be used for cleaning almost anywhere, including your car, your house, the stairs and the sofa. The controls are well placed at your fingertip position for easy control, and there is a cord wrap at the base of the machine for safely keeping storing the cable neatly. Its crevice attachment allows you to reach all the difficult to reach places, by switching to using the tube. This vacuum cleaner uses 5 Amps of electric current and its filter can be easily brushed off to maintain its high suction power at all times.
- Features a 20-foot long power cord, allowing you to reach a wider range without unplugging
- Features a rolling brush system, that can be easily switched on or off, for more in depth cleaning
- Compact and aesthetically pleasing design
- Includes a crevice tool
- Great vacuum cleaner with a lovely design, but would have been better if run on batteries
Eureka's EasyClean is designed for those who appreciate a proper and deeply cleaned environment. With its rolling brush, you will pick up more dirt and crumbs, as well as brush out those particles that may be sticking under the rug, upholstery or other materials. It is perfect for your car's seat, and its high suction power will leave either your vehicle or your house properly cleaned.
6. Black & Decker FHV1200W Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Editor's Rating: (3.8 / 5)
Black & Decker defines the compact vacuum cleaner with this offering. Made to be as small as possible, and easy to carry, this vac can either be used with one hand, or with two hands. It is probably the best portable car vacuum you can get. By pulling out its 4 feet long flexible hose, you can continue carrying it in one hand, while using the other to direct the cleaning process.
You can as well roll-in the hose, and use it with one hand. It looks great, it comes with a nozzle and brush, a charger, a crevice tool, and its filter is dishwasher safe. It uses a cyclonic action, powered by a high-performance motor to deliver a powerful performance, while maintaining a high and steady level of suction power. It features a 3-stage filtration system in total, and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Ultra compact design, for easily cleaning your car or your house's interior without worries
- 4 feet long flexible hose for more cleaning versatility
- Includes many valuable accessories
- Product is backed by a 2-year warranty from manufacturer
If you are looking for the most portable car vacuum cleaner that you can lay your hands on, then you've probably found it. This machine is so compact and features such an insightful design that your kids could even consider it a toy. It is simply the true definition of the cordless and compact vacuum cleaner.
7. ArmorAll Wet/Dry Corded Vacuum Cleaner
Editor's Rating: (3.8 / 5)
With this vacuum cleaner, you will get you car clean and shiny in no time at all. It will vacuum-clean every single spot in your car, including dry and wet ones. It also comes with all the accessories to make each cleaning stage easier. When you are done with that, you can easily transform it into a blower, to dry your grills, your wheels, or clear out dirt from other places.
It's 2.5 gallons container is ideal for convenient carrying around, and its 2 horsepower motor generates enough power to offer you the appropriate suction power. It comes with a crevice tool, a blower nozzle, a deluxe car nozzle and a detail brush. Its accessories and hose storage are all on-board, and it is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Features a 10-foot power-cord for better maneuverability
- Feature a 6-foot hose for more flexible cleaning
- Can be used for both dry and wet materials, as well as converted to blower
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
- It's not very visually appealing
This ArmorAll 2.5 gallons capacity vacuum cleaner is designed for those who want as much functions as possible, in a single machine. It can as well be considered to be the best vacuum for car detailing. It features a dry vacuum cleaner, a wet vacuum cleaner, and a blower. If you want it all, and you don't mind the rather poor visual appeal, then it's all yours.
8. Dyson V6 Hand-Held Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Editor's Rating: (4.4 / 5)
Ergonomically designed to comfortably sit in your hand, this compact powerhouse of suction will get your car clean in no time at all. It will last for up to 20 minutes on a fully charged battery, which is enough time to get your business over with. With its double-tier radial cyclones, you are assured a steady suction power, powerful enough to capture even the finest dust particles.
There is also a Max-Power mode which provides you with up to 6 minutes of extreme suction power. The emptying of its dust bin is simple and intuitive, its V6 digital motor delivers power quite efficiently, and it is lightweight and very beautifully designed. If you are looking for the best vacuum for car interior, then take a closer look.
- Powered by Dyson's revolutionary V6 digital motor
- Battery can last for up to 20 minutes of continuous suction
- Uses two-tier radial cyclones to increase its overall airflow, capturing more dust thereby
- Ergonomically designed powerful car vaccum in a small package
- Like all other Dyson vacuum cleaners, this one is not cheap
This vacuum cleaner is designed for those who simply want the best small vacuum cleaner for car interiors. If you are looking for the best cleaning solution for your vehicle, and probably, other areas of your home as well, then this should be it. It's an amazing device, developed with an amazing technology, and offered to those who don't mind its amazing price.
9. Hotor Wet & Dry Mini Hand-Held Vacuum Cleaner
Editor's Rating: (4.3 / 5)
This Hotor vac comes with a crevice tool, extensible hose, and brush. It has a strong suction for such a small device, and can handle both wet and dry situations. Its power cord is 16.4 feet long, with a cigarette socket plug, which allows you enough movement inside your vehicle for thorough cleaning.
The filter is washable, and washing it after every use maintains its powerful suction force for a long time to come. It comes with an operation manual and a zippered carrying case, which is also ideal for storage. From pet hair, to rocks, dust and other items, this vacuum cleaner can easily get the job done. Hotor is so sure about its quality that it is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Works in both wet and dry environments
- Package includes a zippered carrying case for your convenience
- Includes many accessories
- 1-year warranty from Hotor
- Uses a power cable. Would have been better on batteries
This vacuum cleaner is designed for people who just need a simple and small cleaner for the car. Nothing too fancy or featuring extraordinary technologies, just a simple mini vacuum cleaner.
10. Bissell Cleanview Corded Vacuum Cleaner
Editor's Rating: (4.4 / 5)
With the Bisell Cleanview, you get a highly compact, yet powerful vacuum cleaner for your car and other items. It is small but it packs enough power to get the job done. There is an included 2-foot long hose, a wide-mouth and a crevice tool, as well as an 18-foot long power cord. This allows you to move around more, without having to steadily unplug the cleaner and then plug it in somewhere else.
This cleaner's powerful suction will have your car, upholstery or stairs clean in no time at all. The attached dirt container can be easily emptied, and the flexible rubber nozzle will help you enormously in removing dirt, hair and other sticky stuff from your car seat or sofa. It is the best car vacuum for those on a budget, and Bisell backs it up with a 1-year warranty.
- Lightweight and easy to handle device
- Easy to empty dust container, makes your life easy
- 18-foot long power cord for flexibility
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- This vacuum cleaner is not at all visually pleasing
Bisell's Cleanview is an affordable car vacuum cleaner for those on a budget, but still want the best bang for the buck. It features a crevice tool and a 2-foot hose as well which makes it a well rounded vacuum cleaner.
What to Look for When Buying a Vacuum Cleaner for Your Car
Car vacuum cleaners can range from very simple cleaning devices, to very complex gadgets. They are as varied as it can get, but there are a few fundamental features that is common to them all. As part of our car vacuum cleaner reviews, and in order to make the very best out of your car vacuum cleaner purchase, and to choose the best car vacuum for your car, you should know about and properly understand these features. They are as follows:
This refers to how compact and lightweight the vacuum cleaner is. It also refers to whether it requires a power cord, or whether it can run independently on batteries. Using a lightweight, compact and cordless vacuum cleaner is definitely much better than the alternative, but remember that exceptional design, as well as rechargeable batteries, will push the machine to a higher price range.
#2. Suction Power
A vacuum cleaner's suction power refers to the how much dirt it can pick up at a go. In practical terms, this is the original job that the entire machine was designed to do. It is therefore, a very important metric in gaging the quality of such a device, because if it can do every other thing, but cannot carry out the original function that it was designed for, then that machine would be useless. So, always keep tabs on a car vacuum cleaner's suction power.
There are extra fittings that are sometimes needed for different types of cleaning jobs. You may need to brush and vacuum simultaneously, or you may need to clean inside a corner or deep crevice. Whatever you need to do, you will be glad, if your vacuum cleaner came with the perfect accessory to complete the job.The more accessories a cleaner has, the more valuable it should be considered.
#4. User Friendliness
If you have the best car vacuum, with a long lasting battery, powerful suction force, and it comes with all the accessories in this world, but you simply cannot figure out how to use it, then that device is as good as junk. User friendliness is very important in any device or product. The design process should be centered around creating the best possible experience for the product's user. So, always keep an eye out for how easy it is to use the car vacuum cleaner.
A good vacuum cleaner should look interesting and offer all its functions in a nice way. It should also be lightweight and easy to use. Being ergonomically designed is also not a bad idea.
A good product should of course have a warranty or some sort of guarantee from the manufacturer. Products with longer warranty periods should of course be valued more, because they were most definitely manufactured using the best quality materials and engineering skills.
We have come to the end of our car vacuum cleaner reviews. You have seen all the available vacuum cleaners and their features, and the choice is now yours to make. Whether you choose a corded or a cordless vacuum cleaner, and whether your choice costs more or less than the average, is all up to you. The most important thing is that you are able to purchase the best auto vacuum that fits your lifestyle, and that will assist you in keeping your vehicle neat.